- Get involved!
- Take your PSATs in October (available for all sophomores).
- Review Progress Reports and strategize how to be successful this year.
- Review your PSAT Results.
- Look through the Program of Studies and meet with your counselor for course selection.
- Prepare for AP Exams
- Plan for your summer and incorporate some work, academic, social experience.
- Review your schedule before you leave for the summer. All schedule corrections should occur before the first day of school!
- Complete summer reading assignments for English and Advanced Placement classes.
- Do something! Work, volunteer, go to camp, take a summer class, travel, etc.
SOPHOMORE WORKSHOP SERIES
Welcome to the Sophomore Workshop Series! You will be attending a three part workshop that will help you identify your interests, explore related careers and understand the opportunities and requirements for training/schooling within that field.